Toxic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerg style

3 posters

Go down

Zerg style Empty Zerg style

Post  redeagletwo Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm

What type of Zerg game do u like to play and what do u think is the best?
I tend to play a roach hydra game using the hydra in nidus move fast.

redeagletwo

Back to top Go down

Zerg style Empty Re: Zerg style

Post  TxCSunShine Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 pm

i personalty like the roach bling infestor
TxCSunShine
TxCSunShine
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  redeagletwo Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am

yah i like that too but i like hydras better against Terran and bling against zerg, toss matters. but that is my 2 cents

redeagletwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemist Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

0.0 You guys are both way off.

ZvZ = Ling Roach Infestor (Lots of upgrades like Burrow, Overlord speed and drop)

ZvP = Roach Hydra Infestor/Corrupter

ZvT = Ling Bling Infestor/Muta

These are the most commonly used ones, I personally Don't use them. I believe that Zerg is a race that requires Patience but requires speed. You must control the tempo of the game when playing with Zerg Because if you give Terran/Toss time to Expand/Macro/Get in position. You will be screwed.

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  redeagletwo Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm

i see what u mean but i disagree with the ZvT bling ling can be very easy for the terran to deal with just as long as they can go some kind of split so i like roach hydra infester cause it melts through mmm and can kill tanks/thors too. Also just throw in mutas for map control.

And i view zerg as a very fragile race in the start but in late game can be almost overpowered. And just by using mutas u can control all the races if u use them well. Also the only race i think you have to control as a zerg is terran cause if they get up a gold then it is gg for u.

redeagletwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemist Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Have you ever watched a pro game? Hydras are terrible Vs Terran. Mech destroys them. Bio destroys them, And they are slow. Terrible unit in that match up. Watch a couple pro games. Ling bling is a good way to go.

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  TxCSunShine Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm

well i agree with alch but i like the bling roach for early games i don't use infestors unless i have the building for the Hive up but hydra tech get destroyed so badly by tank, thors, mmm,(pretty much anything else). but ling,bling muta into BW/corruptors, bling ultra make a great combo the BW/bling take out any defense and walls then u send ultas and and ling to finish them off
I like tht ZvT build the best Very Happy
TxCSunShine
TxCSunShine
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemist Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Good Idea, I just think you are thinking to far ahead. If you think about BLs and Ultras you are trying to get to late game. But with Ling bling muta. It is strong mid game and can do just fine late game. I think the best Unit comp Extremely Late game is Infestor/BLs/Roachs, But again that is extremely late game. You don't want to focus your build on the late game, you want to focus more to the mid game, and because zerg has the ability to react extremely fast, you can base your late game around his mid game.

Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  TxCSunShine Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 am

yea ik its late game but i stick with bling ling muta, mabye a ultra if im doing good. i think zerg is one of the harder races because of mechanics and they have very little builds
TxCSunShine
TxCSunShine
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down